Tuesday, July 22, 2008

'Caring'~

I value love is for ‘caring’ much,
Seeing that ‘caring’ is the foundation of love,
But…may be ‘caring’ is meant in everybody’s own way.
My ‘caring’ to him is like caring to myself;
Not a blind jealous, or a defect trust,
But a deep sincere care I’ve ever done for nobody except him.
Nevertheless, the ‘caring’ I’ve invested countered me saddest return,
That’s a hard, hard thing for me to honestly adapt,
Though he unintentionally experienced me times.

Well, I don’t psyche if he’s in deep water, a high mountain, or a thick forest,
But…where he is now?
Mmm…he’s just on the surface;
There’re lines to reach,
There’re channels to cover
There’re spaces to reserve,
Yet none might been tried,
For no reason I’ve ever been consoled.

Wow…how thwarted I am,
But come on my dear self,
I’m here with a one-to-one heart,
Consoling own with tears and pray,
With patience and endless confuse.
Hope God bless my ‘caring’ towards him.

No comments: