Thursday, February 4, 2010

"First Love" questions (questions adopted from Hajar's blog) :)

1. First time jumpa with your hubby bila and kat mana?

At K6, UPM. We (Pjan, my hubby, & I) went out to one of the hi-architecture bridges in Putrajaya, about 6-7 years ago. However, my hubby said, he met me first than I met him; that was when I arrived late to Inorganic Chemistry 3 class.


2. Love at first sight?

It’s quite hard to think when, but when I asked my hubby, he said it was when we met at Aini’s hometown (Kuantan, Pahang). How we got there? Haha… (Ask me more personally)


3. Who is he the first time u met him?

He was my 1st degree causemate (Petroleum Chemistry) & one of my classmates for Inorganic Chemistry 3.


4. How long it takes for him to ask u out for a date?

We befriended “normally” for few months to a year, I think. It became “special” after a semester break where then we started our dates.


5. First place dating di?

Again, at the same Putajaya bridge when we 1st met.


6. How he proposed?

Proposed to be a special GF: 3 times via SMS
Proposed to be a wife: it happened naturally with God’s blessings, thus this is indescribable


7. Special date with your hubby?

The most special date is the day of our Ijab & Qabul.


8. Changes that he asked you to do?

Couples of months before our marriage, we did have an exchange of our frank heartfelt & wishes we would like share once being a family of 2, but what are they… (Ask me more personally)


9. What is about him that you love so much?

Patience, loyalty, and thrust towards me who loves him so much.


10. What is about him that u wish he would change?

Quit "XYZ" of course, though it’s not something that I hate...(i have to do this amendment, because there are small kids! shh...hahahaha)


11. You will lose your mind and crack your head when he?

Betray


12. You will smile through your eyes for the whole day when he?

“When he smiles, I’m happy; when he is sad, I cry”


13. Complete this sentence: My love towards my hubby is as big as...

My Love towards him cannot be compared to anything. It is so big that I cannot describe any! I love you, my husband.

p/s: Those questions were adopted from Hajar's interesting blog. I like that beautiful post, so I want to try mine. Hehe...

5 comments:

Hajar Bte Zainal said...

ryan,
i adopted the post from arfah's blog..hehehe..
aku rasa aku menjadi saksi bibit2 percintaan iotu bermula..hahah..

Nedrine said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hajar Bte Zainal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Raihan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
raihan said...

I have amended "it" as realized that kids in the house may view the secret! hahaha... i guess you know it girls~ shhh....