Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Time Manager and its Time

As time flies faster than the chirping Hirundapus caudacutus,
The planned things go out of the bounders,
No laps to keep them tight, no fingers to grab them taut,
It flies away without reversing to the Time Manager,
Who isn’t capable enough to deal with time proficiently…

“Bye-bye”, said the Time
The Time Manager would just gaze blankly,
Feeling guilty of the things undone,
Hoping to get some more precious time,
To cover all the messy stuff wiring head and mind…

Now… the Time Manager asked, “Where are you, Time?”
The Time happily replied, “I’m here! Why are you calling me?”
“I need you, my dear!” begged the Time Manager.
“Well, a Time is always a Time. I cannot turn my way back to you, dear. Once gone, it’s gone. The God is giving you another precious Time, for you to optimally use” the Time said.
The Time Manager then pulls out her another sheet of recycled paper,
To re-write the list of things unsettled… again… a new day with a new Time begins…


*Note:
Hirundapus caudacutus” : http://www.thetravelalmanac.com/lists/birds-speed.htm

No comments: